What's Included in the Price?
For you stay at our Puerto Vallarta private villa rental, you will receive...
1) Complimentary Laundry Services
- No need to jam everything into your luggage. At our villa we will do your laundry each day, neatly press and fold your clothes.
2) Complimentary Shopping Services
- Need something from town? Just let us know and our villa staff will pick it for you up on the way in the next morning.
- We will purchase all food & beverage items that you will need for your group based upon your exact requests.
3) Complimentary Meal Preparation
- Your personal chef will prepare a number of traditional meals or specially prepare something just for you! Whether it is burgers or lobster, the menu is your choice!
- Your personal villa chef will prepare two meals everyday except for Sunday.
4) Complimentary Housekeeping
- Your private villa room will be cleaned each and every day, sometimes more frequently if necessary.
5) Complimentary Concierge services
- Let your personal villa houseman, Sergio, make tee times, excursion reservations, transportation arrangements, etc. Whatever you want, he will make it happen!
6) All Taxes Included
– Many Puerto Vallarta villa rentals tack on a lot of extra tax. All taxes are included in the price of stay. No hidden fees.
7) No Profit Mark-Up on Food & Beverages
– There is absolutely no profit mark-up on food & beverage items. So, enjoying food & beverages at our Puerto Vallarta villa is very economical, typically ranging from just $10 - $20 per person per day for food, plus your consumption of beverages. If you want tequila, we buy you a bottle and pour/mix it for you. We simply collect the receipts and present them to you every other day. No surprises at the end of the trip!
– Strictly up to you. However, experience shows us that guests are so impressed with the food, service, and friendliness of our wonderful villa staff, they are eager to show their appreciation.
* Additional Information *
- Nightly rates for Villa Esplendora cover the first 6 guests. Cooking and cleaning charges apply for additional guests and will be reflected in the quote provided.
- Minimum 5-night stay during regular rates, minimum 7-night stay during holidays.
- Deposit - 50% due upon Reservation
- Remaining Balance - Due 30 days prior to arrival (60 days for Holiday Rates)
- We accept Most Major Credit Cards, PayPal and Personal Check!