- SQF 7,500
Welcome to our Puerto Vallarta villa, Villa Esplendora
Puerto Vallarta in Jalisco, Mexico, blends the lush tropical jungles and pristine waters with the charm and elegance that is Puerto Vallarta. Villa Esplendora is situated on the South Shore of the Bay of Banderas very near the Los Arcos ecological marine preserve. This exquisite villa is the perfect blend of tasteful design and comfortable living in harmony with its natural surroundings with elements such as tropical gardens, artificial lakes and waterfalls.
A vacation at Villa Esplendora can accommodate those that simply want to relax and be pampered, and those that enjoy exploring the city night life and the rich natural wonders of the area. Whatever your travel mindset, be sure to leave the cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and cooking to our excellent staff!
Esplendora features three spacious oceanfront master suites with king beds and private Jacuzzis, and two beautifully appointed Garden bedrooms adjacent to unique bamboo gardens and waterfalls. One of the Garden bedrooms features two queen beds while the other bedrooms have kings. All are equipped with full baths.
Spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, Los Arcos and the Sierra Madre Mountains abound at Villa Esplendora. The home features all natural granite, marble and local canterra stone throughout the nearly 8,000 sq ft of living and entertaining area.
Master Suites - There are three oceanfront master suites with unobstructed panoramic views of Banderas Bay. Retractable doors open up these rooms to the sky and ocean and all three enjoy the comforts of king beds and in addition to private Jacuzzis perched on private balconies.
Bamboo Garden Bedrooms - Bamboo gardens and cascading waterfalls lead guests to these cozy private bedrooms in the interior of the home, one equipped with a king bed and the other with two queen beds.
Dining/Kitchen/Family Room - The grand staircase leads to this area where the kitchen, dining room, island bar and family room all blend together to make entertaining easy and enjoyable. This area seamlessly opens to the huge pool terrace area through open retractable doors.
Pool Terrace - The pool terrace features a large infinity pool, 10 person Jacuzzi, dining palapa, barbeque, rotisserie and wet bar. The pool is bookmarked by two fountains and fire pits that provide warm atmosphere at night. Speakers located on the pool terrace connect to the whole house sound system. There is plenty of comfortable outdoor seating and lounges to enjoy spectacular views of the ocean, Los Arcos and the mountains that frame beautiful Banderas Bay.
Our Spectacular Villa Esplendora Features:
- 3 luxurious oceanfront Master Suites with king-sized beds and Jacuzzis.
- 1 Garden Bedroom with a king-sized bed.
- 1 Garden Bedroom with two queen-sized beds.
- Private staff including a personal houseman, a professional chef, daily housekeeping, and daily groundskeeping.
- Heated infinity pool overlooking the ocean.
- Large, 10-person outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Outdoor BBQ, Palapa, and wet bar.
- Excellent air conditioning.
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen.
- Washer & dryer. (But you won't need to use these. Let our staff handle that!)
What's included in our rates?
1) Complimentary Laundry Services
- Don't worry about washing your clothes. Our staff does your laundry each and every day. They'll neatly press and fold your clothes. This comes in really handy when it's time to pack.
2) Complimentary Shopping Services
- Don't worry about stopping at the grocery store right after you arrive. You tell us what food, snacks, and liquor you want stocked at the villa for your arrival, and it'll be there when you arrive.
- Need something from town? Just let our houseman Sergio know and he'll pick it up!
- Sergio will purchase all food & beverage items that you will need for your group based upon your exact requests and simply present you will the receipts at no mark-up.
3) Complimentary Meal Preparation
- Our chef Daniel can whip up pretty much anything you'd like. We have a menu from which you can choose your meals, or we can cater to specific requests. We can also do vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.
- Our chef Daniel will prepare two meals of your choosing (i.e., breakfast and lunch, lunch and dinner, or breakfast and dinner) everyday except for Sunday. (Staff is off on Sundays, but if necessary you can request their services for a small fee.)
4) Complimentary Housekeeping
- Your private villa room will be cleaned each and every day, or more frequently if necessary. Our housekeeping staff is incredibly meticulous and thoughtful.
5) Complimentary Concierge Services
- Let our villa houseman, Sergio, make your tee times, set up your fishing trip, arrange your transportation - anything. Whatever you want, just let him know and he will make it happen! He is a local and knows all the best activities and vendors to go with.
6) All Taxes Included
– Many Puerto Vallarta villa rentals tack on a lot of extra taxes and fees, and don't tell you until you're about to pay. At Villa Esplendora, all taxes are included in the price of your stay, and there are NO HIDDEN FEES.
7) No Profit Mark-Up on Food & Beverages
– There is absolutely no profit mark-up on food & beverage purchases we will make on your behalf. So, enjoying food & drinks at our Puerto Vallarta villa is very economical, typically averaging just about $10/person/day for food, plus your consumption of liquor. If you want an alcoholic beverage, we'll buy you a bottle and make the drinks. We simply collect the receipts and present them to you at the end of your stay.
– Entirely up to you. However, experience shows us that guests are so impressed with the food, service, and friendliness of our wonderful villa staff, they are eager to show their appreciation. A lot of guests ask for tipping suggestions. We recommend $10/person/day. So, a group of 5 staying for 5 nights would come out to a total of $250 USD.
6 Bathroom, 5 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 4 King bed, 1 Queen bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water purifier
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Fax, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, Telephone, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousSafe, Security system, Vacuum cleaner
Spa & GymIndoor Jacuzzi, Heated Outdoor swimming pool